Hello My Children

:lol: :lol: I love that store. I really want the baby shirt too, but my mom would stab me in the eye if she ever found out.

Yay God's here.

God, why did you make Bloodlessr so cute? Isn't that like.. unfair?

haha it was only a matter of time before napolen dynamite made it in here.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 4 2005, 11:21 PM
Yay God's here.

God, why did you make Bloodlessr so cute? Isn't that like.. unfair?
Its all random.

Originally posted by GOD+Nov 3 2005, 07:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Nov 3 2005, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Nov 1 2005, 07:28 PM
GOD important question.....

Do you like Marbles? :huh:
I suppose. [/b][/quote]
You SUPPOSE?????????????

ugh....ohh well I guess its good enough...... come on its GOD... what did I expect...? :huh:

So, the Bucs lost again. Chris Sims needs some more experience, hes got a good arm though.

Everyone played like ass. Ronde and Cadillac are off my Christmas list. *very woeful sighh*

Cadillac is a sweet name though.

Vikes won in a weak fashion, they played the Lions who are alittle more shitty than the Vikes, every team in our division could prolly get beaten by a high school team. :lol:

Yeah and did I hear right about Brad Johnson throwing for two touchdowns today? I didn't watch it but I've come to the conclusion that all Bucs QBs play for shit in the sunshine then move north and kick ass.

He played decent, nothing to great though, mostly screen passes to our RBs who are both pretty good.

Haha. Brad only got sacked like once I think. He did fumble the ball for a turnover though. :angry:

Oh well, Culpepper was giving the ball to the other team like every two plays so one turnover is ok. :D

Back