Hello My Children

oops. sorry.

I should probably have let GOD answer that..

Sorry GOD, please don't smite and/or curse me so that I will never win a Super Bowl.

By the way, are you the Christian God, or the non-specific agnostic God? Or someone completely different?

:lol: Non-specific agnostic God..

Yeah, and do you like butter tarts?

Originally posted by 4swrds@Nov 1 2005, 07:28 PM
GOD important question.....

Do you like Marbles? :huh:
I suppose.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 2 2005, 01:02 AM
Oooh yeah. So God, why did you give me this damn gap in my teeth?
If I gave everyone perfect teeth Orthodontists would be out of a job.

Then why did you make it a problem that an orthodontist can't fix?

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 2 2005, 01:22 AM
oops. sorry.

I should probably have let GOD answer that..

Sorry GOD, please don't smite and/or curse me so that I will never win a Super Bowl.

By the way, are you the Christian God, or the non-specific agnostic God? Or someone completely different?
Christian obviously, haven't you been reading?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2005, 07:51 PM
Then why did you make it a problem that an orthodontist can't fix?
They can't fix a gap inbetween yout teeth?

Well, I'm pretty sure they can with braces. Maybe you should see a different Orthodontist.

I have to agree with God on this one. I did had a substantial gap between my teeth when I was young and then I got braces and it was fixed.

You sure you just don't have a crappy orthodontist? This is GOD here after all...

My teeth aren't crooked, just gapped. I can get braces for a few years, then wear a retainer for the rest of my life.. but I'm pushin 30 and that would just plain look ridiculous.

I like the deal at the bottom of the main t-shirt page:

For a limited time only, we are offering a one dollar off coupon in exchange for your soul. Now, I know what your are thinking... This sounds too good to be true. And well, it is a pretty sweet deal.

Back