Hello all.

Very cool...congrats Rhonda...1st one? And when was he/she born...we can compare notes.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 1 2005, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 1 2005, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FilmSail@Dec 1 2005, 04:02 PM
Rhonda was prego?
Yeah man, for 40 whole weeks! You HAVE been gone a while. [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by FilmSail@Dec 1 2005, 04:05 PM
Very cool...congrats Rhonda...1st one? And when was he/she born...we can compare notes.
Thanks! I had him on October 11th. Boy, named him Connor.

Very cool, just had my third child, my only daughter on Sept. 17th and named her Eryleigh Meridian which phonically is pronounced Air-A-Lee

Yes two older brothers...Sebastian Harrison 12 and Jaidyn Lucas 10 but since the gap it feels new all over again.

That's not too bad of a gap, my husband is 27 and his little brother is 10. Same father too.

Wow yeah sounds like my wife and her youngest sister but they are only 15 years apart.

Originally posted by FilmSail@Dec 1 2005, 01:38 PM
Well I was an uncle at 6...my sister is 54 and I am 35.
damn, thats like if my mom had a kid now

Actually I was the "accident". My mother had her 3 kids with her first husband who died when the kids were 4,6,8 and my dad came in and raised them all the while they tried to have a kid. Then they stopped and my mom had her tubes tied. and a year and a half later she was pregnant. :eek: and it was me

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 1 2005, 04:53 PM
holy crap that's like mcguyver sperm :ph34r:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ^ My favorite post EVER!

:lol: @ this conversation.

My husbands little brother was an "accident" to his father's knowledge but not his mom. :devil:

Well thanks had to go in and update things in MySpace..added you girls. Had to put some pictures in as well...lol Had my sister in law showing me how to do some of this stuff there. Is the site always that slow when you click on things? I mean I am impatient yes but there was times I almost left. Oh well did have fun trying to play the 75 band thing Rhonda has up.

Back