Hello all.

I hope you were referring to Meg "They think you're purty" lol...wait! I hear bangos

not fair I tell ya. Well I will be adding everyone when I get home. Now if I can just remember my password..... :unsure:

lol hitting me with the hard questions geesh. Um think it's Sail.

lol u sure it's me? ha ha ha but yeah sounds like it I haven't picked anything yet. Can't check here at work...describe the pic. I s the guy gorgeous and handsome. Suave and manly? lol ok fine is he holding a raiders football and he hasn't shaved...if so that's me.

Guess I will have to go home and actually clean the thing up, and add more pics and actually pay attention to it now.

LoL I'll add ya but not sure if your worthy enough to make my top 8 friends ;) tee hee

Dont cry little one...all will be right in the world. :p I feel alittle bad did we hijack poor spoof's thread? lol But if I remember right you two are famous for that. tee hee B) Thanks for the add darlin' Garland...will accept as soon as I am home.

Originally posted by FilmSail@Dec 1 2005, 03:58 PM
But if I remember right you two are famous for that.
:eek:

:( I'll be eating worms over there -->

Hey since were hijacking...I've been away for awhile. Bring me up to speed...what is a "synesthesiac" and also Rhonda was prego?

Back