Heineken

shavadai

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know the song in the Heineken comercial that starts by showin all kinds of people sleeping like on stadiums, on the rio carnaval etc. and then they show the one guy at the heineken production line who is waitin for a lil beetle bug to get on his finger from one heineken bottle. After he sets the bug free he restarts the production line and a very fast paced song runs for like 10-15 sec while everyone awakes and starts dancein and what not. I really like the fast paced song that runs for those 10-15 sec. I would really appreciate it if u cold enlighten me. 10x

Anyone knows the song in that heineken commercial of when a guy ordered a beer from the bartendar from far away and bartendar passed it to someone to pass it down and when it reached this guy who was suppose to pass it down,he switches it and passes his cocktail down to the person?Anyone knows that song?

Ok.....So I just saw a Heineken Commerical and it was a party type scene and they had it revolve around a guy does anyone know the music played in the song??? All I know is that a guy was singing it...Sorry I don't have a detailed description of the music. All help is appreciated. Thank You!!!

Can you give more details on the commercial itself?

Is it "Tempted" by Squeeze? That's really the only Heineken commercial I can think of with a guy singing.

Back