Guinness

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh this is gonna drive me nuts until i find it. somebody figure it out please......for the sake of my sanity

I just saw the commercial again twice tonight on Discovery, I had almost forgot about it but I managed to get about a 6 second sound clip from it.

damn, I really need to know the name of the song. I almost forgot about it and then I saw the commercials playing and now its stuck in my head again. I'm gonna get into my serious research mode. I dont see the point of emailing guiness either, I did like 4 months ago and havent gotten a reply yet.

more than likely it's an irish band. I'll do some research for you. I'm irish

Still no luck on this one, huh? Just saw it now for what seems like the hundreth time, and I still really want to know this song.

Excellent work on getting the sound clip! I just wish we knew what song it was!!!

This is pretty amazing. It's been almost 9 months exactly (as of tomorrow) that this thread was created, and it is STILL active, and we are STILL searching for the information that it was originally created for. Damn how I want to know what this song is! I hope we'll figure it out before this thread turns a year old :D

Admins, moderators, irish-band-knowing-people, can YOU help us?!

I haven't been to this site in ages but i came here specifically looking for this song. Its a shame know one knows what it is. Its possible that it was written for the ad and doesn't actually exist anywhere else.

Man, with the entire commercial recorded, I hope we can find the answer soon! Someone must know what it is, and I don't think it was created specifically for the commercial, with the exception of "Give Me a Break" by Andrew WK which isn't avilable ANYWHERE and was created especially for a KitKat ad, all other awesome music was just used in commercials. I'll try the people on getlyrical.

Hi: just to let everyone know I got word from Guinness. They told me that the song was strictly made for the commercial. There is no release of the song.

No way... well it's about time Guinness got back to us, but with the completely wrong response >.> I've been following this thread for more than a year now, and this is how it ends.

Farewell thread, and thanks to all those who saught to learn more about this wonderful song. It's been a long time coming.

Ciao.

Back