Grind

what is the name of the song in the movie Grind when they're skating in the parking lot after getting turned down by the pregnant lady and the guys skateboard flies into the windshield of the ghetto guy's car??!! <_<

I think this has been answered. Did you search? Be sure to change the default date from "90 days" to another time frame to get older results.

Originally posted by cKybabeee22@Nov 14 2004, 04:21 PM
yeah its pitiful by blindside... im 99.9% sure
Well, something is pitiful all right. :huh: :eek: :lol:

wuts that song on grind where they get to the park thingy and JW just left and tom green is there and is like "o ya todays sun it was sat" i wanna no wut the song is calld where they skate outside on their lil demo.

thanks PEACE

Darn, I just saw that movie too and cannot remember. Hopefully someone will know. Have you tried searching for the soundtrack?

um yeah its actually called fever for the flava but same thing

BTW does anyone know what the song is that they play when the guys are skating at the place when they missed the demo and its the one that they play when that little kid is schooling the main character.
I also know that in the background of the song one of the lyrics that the guy is singin/screaming is "what you see is what you get!" I've searched around and couldn't find anything so if anyone knows please help me!

thnx

well i dont know all the lyrics but i know that the singer says "what you see is what you get " over and overits the scene right b4 they pop their tire and loose the van to the girl.

Somebody asked that question (re: what you see is what you get) in another forum and the answer can be found by following this link. :2cents:

Anybody know the song that is played when the guys are heading to the skate park with the Girl that steals their car. Its by the band Poison, but thats all I know

Back