Grind

it goes '1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 and 1 to fun' whats the song name? some1 pls tell me :ph34r:

download 'ares' at google.com and what is this song called ... it goes '1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 and 1 to fun..'

"Going Down on It," by Hot Action Cop. They also have another cool song in Grind, "Fever for the Flava"

~PhillyMJS

Originally posted by arescorecto@Jul 16 2005, 02:46 AM
it goes '1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 and 1 to fun' whats the song name? some1 pls tell me :ph34r:
"One on one
Two on one
Three on one
Add one for fun"

"Goin' Down On It" by Hot Action Cop from their 2003 self-titled album.

hey, i really liked the music from the movie grind, i know most of it but does anyone have a full list... the soundtracks not that amazing and i know there's more songs. if you do that would be great thanks!

Inside the DVD, on the left side of the package, the song title are in parentheses next to the chapter names on the Scene Index.

Hi guys!
I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that's played in the movie when they're packing up the van? You know, when Matt (Vince Vieluf) spraypaints the van?
Thanks

Yeah. You're probably thinking of "Twenty-One" or "Poetic Tragedy." Inside the DVD, on the left side -- the scene index -- the song titles are in parentheses and italics next to the chapter names.

They took out some songs for the TV version -- presumable because of dirty lyrics -- like "Goin' Down On It" and "Donkey Song" and "The Jump Off." Anyone who watched this (like 2 other people in the world because hardly anyone else would watch a family version of a PG-13 skateboard movie with loads of cursing and crap jokes and oggling of girls' cleavage). Anyone know the titles of the new songs added? Or at least the artist name? I could do the rest.

i am looking for a song for someone from the movie 'grind'

i like my b*tches like my peanut butter thick and chunky :eek:

does someone know this song?

i am still trying to find this song...it's not on the soundtrack and it's driving me nuts!!
you'd think with a phrase like that in it you should be able to find it easily, but.....NOOOO!! :angry:
maybe someone out there will see this and know just the answer!! :lol:

Back