Grind

Hi, I have been trying to find this song my boyfriend has been looking for, since he heard it on Grind, but the Grind Soundtrack doesnt have the song.

The song starts near the end of the movie, when the Girl that helped the main star get into the contest began to skate, as he watched. The song that plays at this point, I been looking for, cause I want to get the song's CD for my boyfriend on our 1 year anniversary. It is on June 9th. If anyone knows the name of this song or the artist, please get back to me as soon as possible.

at the end of the movie at the final event, there is a band that is playing live, whats the band name and what song are they playing? i liked the song a lot but i couldnt find anything about it!! :/

Did you search our Forums? There are a lot of threads on various music from Grind here. Maybe one of those will answer your question.

all the threads are for other songs, which i knew most of those, but i really wana know what that band/song is, ive only heard it one other time, and i really like it :/

Try IMDb.com -- the soundtrack lists are usually in order of appearance in the movie. Maybe the song/band you want is one of those last three or so.

Man, ive been lookin for that song everywhere. SOMEONE, ANYONE, please help me find it. :ph34r:

does anyone know the song from grind when they were dancing in the club that goes like this "this is a song for all the fellas trying to do what all these ladies tell us..."

thanks

alright i searched and I couldn't find any topics matching this one. I saw the movie Monday and I got some of the lyrics. This song is in the beging when they get (the main character's brother) and the first song in the credits. It goes like this

"you never see another like me...space cowboy...thick and chucky...get off your ass and dance...one day I'll have a big"

That's all I remember does anyone know what it's called and who makes it?

Originally posted by fugue@Oct 27 2004, 07:12 AM
Try 'Donkey Song' by Ill Kid again. Good luck finding it though.
thanks found it and in a mp3! Already burned it too! :D thanks! :lol:

It's Seein' red...and its on the soundtrack...
No wait, thats when they get to skate for the first time,...hmm...do you maybe know some lyrics from it?

Originally posted by Solci@Mar 28 2004, 02:13 AM
This is a song in the movie Grind...The part where they talk to tom green and do a demo, then they get showed up by that kid. They say like "Man you are pretty bad ass" Then the kid shows eric rivers up. Then a song starts playing, does anybody know that song?
I dont know what its called, but its from Billy Talent.

Marc River?! Do you mean the main character? His name is ERIC Rivers. Umm...are you talking about when he challenges the the rival skaters and their like both skating? If so, then its "Boom" by P.O.D

]OR

if your talking about whenever the rival skaters like appear, theirs a song thats always playing? Thats called "Ay Dawg" by Jazze Pha

Back