Greetings

larocket

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined because this site was recommended to me while I was doing some research. Maybe you all can help me. I am here mainly to find TV Shows, Movies, or commercials that contain Industrial/Electro music. If any of you are familiar, could you help me out? I'm working on a research project at the moment. I'm not having any luck searching so far, but I think I might be going about it the wrong way. Time will tell...

Good day to you and welcome to Adtunes. :) I don't know very much about the subject on which you are researching. Unfortunetely there is not much I can contribute in that regard, but good day nonetheless.

Welcome to adtunes, and (even though i am a rookie myself) i will do my best to help you. :D :D

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 2 2006, 09:44 AM
Good day to you and welcome to Adtunes. :) I don't know very much about the subject on which you are researching. Unfortunetely there is not much I can contribute in that regard, but good day nonetheless.
what's up dude? i do not know if you remember me, but i am the former goldengloves champ 31-2 record whom used to be a member of this site until i guess i went too far and made Andy leave. i felt so bad that i went ahead and quit adtunes, but now i am back and also i have been away for about a month due to my job. anyway how have you been doing?

Sure I remember you. Not much going on with me. I was gone from this site as well for a while so I must have missed the big hoopla. Things got a little busy so my Internet time was cut down severely.

Good to see you again in the forum! ;)

good to be back, so have i missed anything or were you talking about the beef between me and Andy? which i am truely sorry for and i think that i am going to mis his sarcastic humor.

Yea I was taking about whatever happened between you and Andi. I just read snippets about it, but otherwise I am clueless and kind of prefer to remain that way on the subject I think. :)

done and done then. thanks for the warm welcome, just like the one that Anthony and sketchyrx gave me. it is good to be back.

Back