Grand Theft Auto IV GTA 4

I saw this one GTA commercial where at the very end of the commercial you hear a part of the song where they say "I'm out of control". What song is that?

there's a recent GTA IV trailer I saw on tv where Niko is just walking; does anyone know the music that was in that trailer? I swear I heard it on some radio staion in GTA IV but can't find it.

The commercial was specifically for a Wii, but the most of the commercial showed a guy walking to the beat of the music for Grand Theft Auto 4.

Do you know song and the artist?

Thanks

I checked all the links and it's not the ad or the song I heard.

It rocked. High tempo, some rap, etc.

I've been to Wii's website and the only commercials they are promoting is for Mario Cart. LOL

I'll find it. It has to be out there somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Strife@Jun 10 2008, 10:00 PM
there's a recent GTA IV trailer I saw on tv where Niko is just walking; does anyone know the music that was in that trailer? I swear I heard it on some radio staion in GTA IV but can't find it.
the song is called Get Innocuous! by LCD Soundsystem.

anyone know the name of the song playing in the background?
its just the commercial with the animated dude walking abd stuff going insane behind him.
thanks!

the song is called "get innocuous" by lcd soundsystem ... it's a beauty !!!

Song from years ago, I believe titled, "Cry"

HELP -- I have heard bits and pieces of the song from out of the room and by the time I get there, I missed it. I think the song is from very late 80s or early 90s and is titled simply "Cry" -- I can't find it on limewire or youtube or google doing any of the normal searches and I don't know who sings it --- it is Chris Isaak-esque, but I am fairly sure it isn't him. It isn't a "catchy" or upbeat tune, so I don't think it is a product advertisement. It is seriously driving me nuts. :cry:

Re: Song from years ago, I believe titled, "Cry"

You heard this in a television commercial recently? Or in a TV show?

HELP -- I have heard bits and pieces of the song from out of the room and by the time I get there, I missed it. I think the song is from very late 80s or early 90s and is titled simply "Cry" -- I can't find it on limewire or youtube or google doing any of the normal searches and I don't know who sings it --- it is Chris Isaak-esque, but I am fairly sure it isn't him. It isn't a "catchy" or upbeat tune, so I don't think it is a product advertisement. It is seriously driving me nuts. :cry:

Slow even tempo?

"Cry" by Godley & Creme

YOU ROCK!!!! This is the song and I was going insane trying to identify it! Thanks for your help.

Thank you so much for helping -- it turns out it is "Godley and Creme" and it is titled Cry. I wish I knew what the commercial was for, but I am soooooo happy and grateful to know what the song is!

Awesome! I can't tell you how great it feels to actually listen to the whole song -- I didn't even know what the commercial was for -- to keep a watchful eye out.

Back