Good music covers and remakes

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 28 2006, 11:40 PM
What topless grade school did YOU go to? :naughty:
The School for Nudist Enthusiasts. :)

K this has nothin to do with nothin but doing some research for one of my retarded little stickman pictures I found this. Scroll down and watch the intro. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that site, I should go there more often.

Originally posted by leone+Jun 28 2006, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 28 2006, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Jun 28 2006, 11:40 PM
What topless grade school did YOU go to? :naughty:
The School for Nudist Enthusiasts. :) [/b][/quote]
Did you graduate summa cum laude?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 11:53 PM
K this has nothin to do with nothin but doing some research for one of my retarded little stickman pictures I found this. Scroll down and watch the intro. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that site, I should go there more often.
:lol: :lol: First time I'm actually seeng that... The last guy looked like the guy from SNL who plays Anderson Cooper.. :lol:

soo its okay for madonna to be in all kinds of undress and not prince. hmmmmm
:blink:

:lol: :lol: Yeah Ravi! I mean, Prince is pretty like a woman, just embrace the nudity!

Originally posted by remycool@Jun 29 2006, 04:24 AM
soo its okay for madonna to be in all kinds of undress and not prince. hmmmmm
:blink:
She consciously decides to change her look and he doesn't realize what a girly-man he looks like... :lol:

Yeah but she's a burnt-out old slut and he's, like, in the Guinness Book for most instruments played. I think he is anyway.

Peter Tosh - Johnny B. Good

better than the original!! (especially whne johnny brings good grass.. :naughty: )

don't you worry about a thing- first done by stevie wonder and then a remake was done by johnny legend. it is from the Hitch soundtrack.
life is a highway- first done by tom cochran and then a remake by rascal flatts.

I like the Three Little Birds remake by Ziggy Marley and Sean Peal. It's not as good as the original, but I still like it.

Back