Good music covers and remakes

10-4
on the hits cd set

not as good but then i generally do not like that song.

You do know he has a duet with Madonna too?

Yeah I think I've heard that one somewhere.. god I love that man. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah I think I've heard that one somewhere.. god I love that man. :wub:
Me too and he's such an odd little man but I can't help but :wub: him.

I think he's a robot, he never ages. A sexy little androgynous robot. :heart:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 02:24 PM
I think he's a robot, he never ages. A sexy little androgynous robot. :heart:
Yes he is. :) :wub:

i love him too today i became obsessed with buying 1999 and purple rain for the album sleeves on ebay.

I was watching breakfast club.

Okay right before i went to Utah he was on GMA ohhh he had on a pink suit with teal blouse and those damn heels. I hate him for those heels I cant wear them but his lil arse can! Bollocks

the song with Madonna , dear jessie on like a prayer i like the track but the words-eh not so much.

Yeah he's a musical genius. Just avoid the videos or album covers... :sick:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 11:24 PM
This isn't sexy to you? The hell's WRONG with you anyway?
:lol: :angry: HEY!! People trying to EAT here!!!

Did Prince really have a talk show? I'e seen several parodies on SNL...

Originally posted by leone+Jun 28 2006, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 28 2006, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 11:29 PM
Hello, I am a pretty man.
:lol: For some reason that pic reminds me of those grade school photos when they don't say cheese and you're just sitting there all :mellow: and big-eyed. [/b][/quote]
What topless grade school did YOU go to? :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Jun 28 2006, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 28 2006, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 11:29 PM
Hello, I am a pretty man.
:lol: For some reason that pic reminds me of those grade school photos when they don't say cheese and you're just sitting there all :mellow: and big-eyed. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: It makes me think of Diana Ross with a chocolate milk mustache.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 28 2006, 11:40 PM
chocolate milk mustache.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Or a Dirty Sanchez, come to think of it.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 28 2006, 11:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 28 2006, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Jun 28 2006, 11:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

:lol: For some reason that pic reminds me of those grade school photos when they don't say cheese and you're just sitting there all :mellow: and big-eyed.
What topless grade school did YOU go to? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Right? Maybe I'll go back for that teaching certificate after all. :naughty:

Back