Good makeout Music, Any Suggestions??

the songs are all good, but i think im looking for something with some more go in if you know what i mean

it his old days he could jam, but now...well.... i just do not think so. hey the is a song that they play in the movie without a paddle and ironically it is called bump and grind.. go with it..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 06:21 PM
it his old days he could jam, but now...well.... i just do not think so. hey the is a song that they play in the movie without a paddle and ironically it is called bump and grind.. go with it..
what artist are you talking about???

Yes it is actually a real suggestion. Stone Temple Pilots-- Vaseline

Originally posted by whitedude2020+Jul 30 2005, 06:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whitedude2020 @ Jul 30 2005, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 06:21 PM
what artist are you talking about??? [/b][/quote]
michael jackson... albums off the wall and thriller

and then looked what happened to his music. King of Pop goes to....

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 06:33 PM
and then looked what happened to his music. King of Pop goes to....
i know... now i can not stand the faggot

:lol: That cracked me up. Is he even human anymore.

Ped... Should have been convicted. Money sure can get you off.

Originally posted by whitedude2020+Jul 30 2005, 07:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whitedude2020 @ Jul 30 2005, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 06:51 PM
poor some sugar on me.... def leopard :D
i like [/b][/quote]
then do strawberries and chocolate.....

Training Montage music by Vince DiCola in Rocky IV..hehe

i like that new song "Krafty" by New Order...or Ceremony, also by New Order.
MAKING OUT ROCKS!!!

If you're not into the more obvious jazz 'n balads approach, here are some of my suggestions. They've got a little more oomph to them than typical love songs.
This is a more modern and orignal approach to setting a sexy mood. Your lady will appreciate being exposed to new music.

Dining Rooms: Tre
Thievery Corportation: Richest Man in Babylon (loungey)
Blue 6: Beautiful Tomorrow (upbeat, sexy house vibe)
Rip Rowan: Rythym/Pleasure (no vocals, funk, downtempo, electronica, jazz)
Groove Armada: Lovebox, (funky, trip-hopish, timeless)
Vanessa Daou: Make you Love (very sexy...3rd base material) ;)
Aya: Strange Flower (fresh, soulful voice, upbeat tempo)
Gaelle: Transient (lush voice meets dance, jazz, rb, latin, chill, happy vibe)

The good old classics, if you're in a bind:
The best of Sade, Diana Krall's 'love scenes', Norah Jones "come away...", Joss Stone's "soul sessions"

I think 3 doors down has made a lot of good songs such as "let me go", "here without you"
Shinedown is also good for making out, they have made songs such as "Burning bright", "45", and "simple man" i olso like Limp Bizkit's ocver of "Behind blue eyes"

What about, Lifehouse "you & me". The Calling "wherever you will go". Tricky "overcome".
Maroon 5 has good songs on Songs about Jane.

"Something About Us" by Daft Punk from "Discovery"

If you don't get some action with that then there's no hope for you... :p

Back