Gone in Sixty Seconds

nevermind
i just found another song from that movie that was a moby song
i think i was thinking of that so
so its probably not moby
lol

now i'm actually questioning if that song is in the part of the movie i thought it was
or even that movie at all...
hmm
ill have to watch again
but i'd still appreciate suggestions

the moby song is Flower

the hook that is sampled is from a song call "green sally up"

I'm looking for the song that is playing as the credits roll for Gone in 60 Seconds.

Thanks.

The scece where they go into the ferrari garage and the chick says "I always had a thing for Redheads"!

What is the name of the song and who does it...it is in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" and the song plays during the credits in the beginning if anyone knows please let me know

Anybody know the name of the song that's being played when Nicholas Cage is talking to the Ferrari salesman? It starts as he turns around and says 'That's funny, my name's Roger!' It doesn't have any words, just a really nice beat. Thanks!

Ferrari Garage boost anyone know the song ????

its rely buggin me now i just gotta have that song

I looked in related posts already, so i'm sorry if this has been answered. I wanna know what song is playing when Cage and Jolie are waiting for the couple to get it on so they can steal thier car. Not 100% sure but I think part of the lyrics are "I still feel your kiss". Any help would be much appreciated.

can't find song from Gone In 60 Seconds :(

hi all,

i have listened all official soundtracks from this film, but i haven't found one;
it's on the last scene, on the last 10 seconds of the film ~115:45 minute.

my problem is i don't know English well so i can't listen what man's singing a that's why i can't type at google "lyrics .."

if you have the film, please tell me words.
if not, i can try to upload last minutes of the film on youtube :)

Try the listing here: http://soundtrackinfo.com/title/gonein60seconds.asp

as it could be a number of songs that played towards the end of the movie.

Janes Addiction - "Been Caught Stealing"

The Cult - "Painted On My Heart"

Moby - "Flower"

George Thorogood - "Ride On Josephine"

or a track from the movie score by Trevor Rabin.

http://soundtrackinfo.com/title/tracks.asp?gonein60seconds-score

Q: There's a song that plays for a few seconds before the credits starts in and then "Flower" starts playing. The song I want starts when the credits for the studios that made the film start. Any Ideas? (from Eric in Toledo Ohio )
A: "Painted on My Heart" by the Cult. (thanks to Isaak , Lowell, IN ) add more info
A: The above info is incorrect. Disregard. The actual part before the song (the one that ends with the clock ticking if I remember right) before flower is a small piece that Trevor Rabin produced. It can be found on the OTHER Gone In 60 Seconds soundtrack that consists of only his score music (which is where a lot of people can find those songs that aren't on the original sound track). I actually got a hold of the opener and spliced it with flower to have the whole thing. Sounds much better in my opinion. :) Hope that helps you out. (thanks to GLiTCH (Greg) , Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA ) add more info

Back