Gone in Sixty Seconds

Okay, so I looked around real quick, and I'm going to suggest it's Three 6 Mafia/Da Headbussaz - "Get the F*** Out My Face."

Couldn't find a clip to listen to, and I'm not exactly familiar with rap, so I make no promises...

you are so on it thank you so so much! Thatsit!!!

get tha f out my face!

Although the original version of "Never Gonna Come Back Down" by BT appears on the motion picture soundtrack, the version used in the film (during the first boost of the evening--right after sphynx and the black dude break into the ferrari warehouse) is a remix without any vocals. Does anyone know which version of the song it is? Or is there anyone who has the movie and can check the credits for me?

Thanks.

The track you're talking about was recorded specifically for the movie and doesn't exist in time or space elsewhere.

WHATS THE SONG BEING PLAYEDWHEN HES GETTOING NICK CAGE IS ASKING THE CAR SALES MEN ABOUT THE GT ITS JUST A GUITAR

just wondering if anyone knows the song from Gone In 60 Seconds when Nicolas Cage is teaching the kids how to drive. It sounds kinda country but kinda rock. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

I'm pretty sure its by Crystal Method but I'm not sure. I will look into it.

Thanks for looking...but it is not on the soundtrack. I even checked on imdb and it is not on there. It is a phantom song i guess.
Thanks again

I just found it. It is Machismo by Gomez. It is on the soundtrack, but the sample on cdnow just sounded different. Thanks

As the camera is rolling over all the old pictures and stuff.. This song sounds like an old blues singery kinda song and I THINK some of the lyrics are "I've been down hearted baby.. I've been down I've been down hearted baby"
Something like that

I also think it MIGHT be a moby song
but i'm not sure about that
HELLLPPP
thnx
:)

Back