Friday Night Lights

Friday Night Lights S4 - AXN - Panama

I saw a promo on AXN the other night for Friday Night Lights S4 with a great song in it. The scene was from S4E1. You can see the stills from the scene used in the promo here. Just hit ctrl+f and search for "Tim and Billy's Fight".

It was a 30 second spot or less, and the lyrics were something like "looking down around my feet, running up and down the street, pray you never..."

I'm unsure about the first clause there, but the second two are exact I believe. Music was a solo male with perhaps a piano...kind of reminded me of Civil Twilight's "Letters from the Sky"

AXN has some promo videos on their website but this isn't listed.

You would think with this many details I could find the song...but I haven't been able to find anything related to this at all.

Would love to find out the tune playing for 'FNL' final season promo for DirectTV, the promo where all the characters are dressed up and coming out of limos for a group photo. The song is low, slow and bluesy and it's stuck in my head, and not even an icepick has been able to get it out. Thanks for the help, cowboy.

Found it while researching - it's 'When The Lights Go Out' by The Black Keys. Well worth listening to!

Back