Chrysler Aspen

J

JohnnyMac

Looking for the music in the new Chrysler Aspen (new SUV) commercial. It's kinda breakbeat techno. Saw it for the first time THU night (21 Sept) on NBC.

Thanks!

Just saw this one. Cool sounding techno like music. Someone's gotta know it. I can't think it was made for the commercial.

Bugger--well, thanks for the help all the same.
*Maybe* we're lucky and you're wrong, but I'll bet it was in-house.

Honestly it sounds like the same music from one of the Scion Commercials by a group called Human Worldwide.

I know this isnt the song but It reeks of The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize. Must be a sample of it.

That Galvanize song was the one in the last slew of Budweiser Commercials "..Dont let go.. Galvanize". So maybe its one of those guys doing a solo thing

I believe I posted the link a while ago, can't find it though
Chrysler Aspen TV commercial (2006)

SO THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM CHRYSLER ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL.

Dear Sally:

Thank you for contacting the Chrysler Group Customer Assistance Center regarding a commercial inquiry. We are proud of our accomplishments and the excitement our products are generating. We are successful because we concentrate our resources in areas of new product development, engineering and safety.

The information you are seeking is considered proprietary.

We appreciate your interest. Thanks again for your email.

Sincerely,

Alison
Senior Staff Representative
Chrysler Group
Customer Assistance Center

Original Message Follows:------------------------
US Customer Service - Chrysler Brand SiteBrief Description: Can you please tell me who composed the music for the Chrysler Aspen 2006 commercial and what is the name for that particular piece. Thank you!

Back