Friday Night Lights

helilifter

Reaction score
Looking for the name of that Rap song that is playing in the new preview of NBC's new Fall line up of Friday Night Lights. The artist raps about heart and desire in percentages.

Thanks

Haven't seen the commercial but try "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor (Amazon) ()

I'm looking for the rap/hip-hop song being used right now (early July 2006) in the promo ads for upcoming show called "Friday Night Lights". Can't remember which channel it's gonna be on.

I think it is a fairly common song, maybe a year old or so. (I'm not sure if it was on the soundtrack for the movie or not--since I've never seen it.)

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Does this request belong in this forum, or the one for TV commercial music, since this is indeed a promo ad song, rather than an actual soundtrack song (as far as I know)?!? I'd like to know for future reference... I'm kinda anal about these categorizations. :p

anyone know the song in the commercial for friday night lights? it was on some basketball games and has lyrics like 10% luck, or something like that then it's 50% something. its rap/hiphop

I'm looking for the song played during NBC's new Friday Night Lights tv promo. I've seen a few posts looking for the rap song, but it's not that one. I'm looking for a song that sounds more pop/alternative. It's used during a longer promo. It sounds like a young male artist. Can anyone help me?

I was wondering the same thing. I tried to confirm my best recollection and my internet search brought me here. Cool website.

I believe the song is "Collide" by Howie Day.

See: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000BYM3J/?tag=adtunes-20

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

"Collide" has been featured in other TV shows: Bones, Cold Case, Windfall

all i can remember is part of the lyrics "50% of pain, 100% of knowing my name"
can anyone tell me what this song is?
thank you

Does anyone know the song from the tv ad for Friday Night Lights, I'm not talking about the "remember the name" either? It was shown during the 3rd quarter of the Giants and Colts game on NBC. Somebody's gotta know this.

Not Howie Day or the other one I found on NBC.com. It sounded like "when I come through" and something with "rush" in it, possibly the artist Hush but I can't confirm though. Hopefully, this will bring up some ideas.

I could be wrong but I think it's "Don't Wait" by Dashboard Confessional. It looks like a pretty good show too so I'm looking forward to it...

I love that song but the one I'm looking for is more rap. It's not "remember the name," but it goes "when I come through" and "rush". I've only seen the ad twice, most recently during the Colts/Giants football game on NBC. It may be by the artist Hush or Styles of the Beyond. :unsure:

Theres a commercail for the new friday night lights episode on tonight, the song goes something like "I dont wanna live in a devil town" any one know what it is?

BRIGHT EYES LYRICS

"Devil Town"
(feat. Nick Zinner of Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

[Originally by Daniel Johnston]

I was living in a devil town
I didn't know it was a devil town
Oh lord it really brings me down about the devil town

All my friends were vampires
I didn't know they were vampires
It turns out I was a vampire myself in the devil town

All my friends were vampires
I didn't know they were vampires
It turns out I was a vampire myself in the devil town

About the devil town

I heard a song tonight 12/21 on Friday Nights Lights promo on NBC. It started off "when I was young, my father took me....." (maybe), anyway, sounded like a cover of an older song, but remade by possibly a newer pop band like all-american rejects or ataris. Anyone heard this or saw the spot.Thanks.

Anyone know the name of the song in the Friday Night Lights commercial that's currently running?

Thanks!

-Duardo

Looking for the name of the song in the most recent Friday Night Lights commercial. The song is about going off to see the city or something like that and the commercials have been shown between the last episode and tonite's new one.

Thanks.

Back