Ford Kelly Clarkson

David!

Reaction score
I think the commercial might be for Ford. I'm not really sure, though. All I can remember is the word bold showing up again and again.

The commercial came on during American Idol. It sounded like it could have been Kelly Clarkson .... Could someone help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated. XD;

I just saw a new Ford Cmmercial on ABC. It follows a boy on a skateboard and the word BOLD flashes on the screen a bunch of times. A girl is singing the song. It sounds a little like Kelly Clarkson. I can add some lyrics next time I hear the commercial if it helps. Thanks.

Is the new commercial for Ford trucks sung by Kelly Clarkson, and if so--does anyone know the name of the song/album?

thanks for your help!

Anyone know the song from the ford "bold" commercial? has the lyric "jump right in"'

Yo i can't find the download page on ford's website, it jus plays the song and i can't get it through iTunes or limewire. anyone know where i can find it?

Does anyone know the song in the "Bold Moves" ads by Ford? It's a female singer. Sounds like a newcomer - I could be wrong. Goes something in the end like "Come on baby let's go!"

Although I realize some of these posts are older, this item is now the first story on the front page of this site. ;)

Kelly Clarkson. The song is called "Go". It was made just for the commercial.

Back