Florida

:lol: Or! We cover every book with germs that'll make 'em dumb-dumb! :leela:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 23 2006, 01:21 PM
And Garret, if you're talking about Erin and you're just messing with her, fine. If you're talking about me and you're serious, we're gonna go rounds.
Huh?

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 23 2006, 05:41 PM
The other is like some David Lynch movie, weird shit everywhere but weird shit that we've just made up for the sake of being weird. "Oh hey I know! You know that bull they just made the sherriff? Let's make him hermaphroditic! He can like, hide his udders under his flak jacket. Oh also we need more midgets."
But then he went and made "The Straight Story" :) Loved that one...

Never saw it! Never saw any of his stuff actually, except for about an hour of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, then I fell asleep because I was too tired to try and figure out if the shit was symbolism or if he was on LSD or what.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 24 2006, 01:15 AM
Never saw it! Never saw any of his stuff actually, except for about an hour of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, then I fell asleep because I was too tired to try and figure out if the shit was symbolism or if he was on LSD or what.
Oh you should see it... Little artsy, but not fartsy. Very sweet movie. :) For a lot of poeple who knew Lynch's work, the big surprise was *there is no surprise*.. But I hadn't watched any Lynch movie, and I absolutely loved it.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Aug 23 2006, 10:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Aug 23 2006, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 24 2006, 01:15 AM
Oh you should see it... Little artsy, but not fartsy. Very sweet movie. :) For a lot of poeple who knew Lynch's work, the big surprise was *there is no surprise*.. But I hadn't watched any Lynch movie, and I absolutely loved it. [/b][/quote]
And if you've seen Blue Velvet or Mulholland Drive then The Straight Story is totally out of left field. :blink:

Back