Finger snapping songs

That is how I really feel.

And, Diet Pop and a lot of walking ( as well as watching portions ) has helped me loose over 20 pounds.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jun 30 2004, 11:18 PM
haha~! so tell me how you REALLY feel! but seriously...if you're watching your diet, i don't think a low-carb coke is really going to make a difference.
yeah! it's still 70 cals. i don't care about carbs. although some low carb beer would be nice.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 30 2004, 11:19 PM
can you tell the difference? it all tastes the same to me!
Coke tastes too sweet.

Originally posted by mram@Jun 30 2004, 11:20 PM
And, Diet Pop and a lot of walking ( as well as watching portions ) has helped me loose over 20 pounds.
congrats! i hear that's the healthy way to lose weight.

Originally posted by mram+Jun 30 2004, 11:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mram @ Jun 30 2004, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Jun 30 2004, 11:19 PM
can you tell the difference? it all tastes the same to me!
Coke tastes too sweet. [/b][/quote]
my taste buds are not that evolved! :lol: which is good, because mc donalds is gourmet for me.

waters better for yah!!
I'm not a big pop person, if anything its pepsi, can't stand the diet stuff either.
I like juice better ;)

hahah thats a good idea!!..never thought of that..hmmm!
Ouch, its already 8:40 :huh:

that's funny because pepsi tastes sweet to me. sometimes i feel like coke is too "hard"

i'm probably the only person in the world who likes cola with no fizz. sometimes my colleagues see me shaking a bottle to remove fizz. one day my boss looked at my bottle and said "this diet coke with no caffiene. and now you are removing the fizz too. ever hear of W-A-T-E-R?" :rolleyes:

Okay, I missed a lot...

1. Thanks, cc.
2. I also drink a liter of water a day, Sarah. And I would like juice, but it's sugaree. I do, however, like White Grape Juice.
3. Coke just sucks! End of story :)

Originally posted by mram@Jun 30 2004, 11:49 PM
I do, however, like White Grape Juice.
:D my favorite juice. somehow goes so well with my favorite nut, pistaccio!

I am not much of a nut guy.

DIRTY JOKE - Then I guess I'm not much of a guy **rimshot**

That C2 crap defeats the purpose of low carb. Low carb lifestyles are supposed to be sugarfree and caffeine free if possible.. Their caffeine free diet Coke is more low carb than this new crap.

And that's my two cents. Now me and my flu are going to bed.

Back