Finger snapping songs

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jun 29 2004, 02:44 PM
dude.

i am asian. it's a REQUIREMENT to have the "golden mike" karaoke machine in my HOUSEHOLD. :lol: oh man. i went to this bar one time, and this was in northern virginia, so my friends and i weren't expecting what we saw. we walked in and everyone had cowboy hats and they looked at us like we were aliens. haha. so this one drunk guy gets up and sings this song (maybe someone can ID this one)...it was country and it kept talking about how the girl was a liar. so for five straight minutes, this drunk guy yelling out "LIIIIIIIIAAAAARRRRR!!!!! LIIIIIIAAAARRRR" (and no, it wasn't the queen song...heh heh.) ahh good times.
I'm half asian, and there's no karaoke in my home or the homes of my Japanese family....but my flamboyant white family...damn! it's a sing along or a play or some crap every holiday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny too. Everything is funny to me today I guess. :p

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Jun 29 2004, 09:21 PM

I'm half asian, and there's no karaoke in my home or the homes of my Japanese family....
hmm...maybe i should have narrowed it down to filipinos...heh heh

So this one time.......at one of my fav websites........it was sooooo dead I heard an echo. :huh:

(((((((((((((((ECHO)))))))))))))))))

((((((((((HEY YOU GUYS!!!)))))))))))

Hey, I have. It's an awesome service. I should use it more.

Why do you ask?

oh i dunno. i was just sending a music file to a friend, and it seemed like something i thought you'd dig, for some reason. heh heh

Yeah, it totally is. Thanks for asking. :)

I just made the reduced fat grilled cheese. Toast some bread, but a piece of cheese in the middle of two pieces, and microwave for 30 seconds. Holy cheese, it works!

ha! never heard of that one. it beats taking out a pan and heating it up~!

Heck yeah. Despite there being no butter, it still tasts like Grilled Cheese. I could go on and on about it.

whenever i have a grilled cheese sandwich, i feel like should be having tomato soup as well

The two go together, yes, but I think it's a bit too much for a midnight snack :p

haha....and watch me down a whole coca cola with it. speaking of the new low carb coke...what's the point? :blink:

I'm sorry, but COKE IS EVIL, AND TASTES LIKE SWILL.

So, so, so, sorry. Don't hate me. I just prefer (Diet) Pepsi.

haha~! so tell me how you REALLY feel! but seriously...if you're watching your diet, i don't think a low-carb coke is really going to make a difference.

Back