Fargo

GameStarr

Reaction score
Just wondering what the name of the track that plays during the intro of, sporadically in, and at the ending of the movie Fargo. Thanks in advance.

Carter Burwell adapted a Norwegian folk tune as the main theme for the music and it features in several tracks in the movie, beginning with Fargo, North Dakota (Track 1).

I was watching "Fargo" (with William H. Macy & Frances McDormand) on AMC tonight and noticed in one of the scenes "Do you Know the Way to San Jose?" was playing as muzak in the background.

Do y'all know where I could find a version of this or who it was by (I'm not sure if it was 101 Strings...).

I know its real muzak because I heard it earlier this year at a ski lodge that I was at earlier this year.

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Are you looking for a non-vocal/instrumental muzak version of "Do You Know The Way To San Jose"? Are you looking for a particular version or cover of the song, one different than the popular Dionne Warwick version? I found several vocal and instrumental versions/covers with a simple search on Google.

Back