Rush Hour 3

maddywoo

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the french song that was played during Genevieve's performance at the club. This one was played when the girls in mafia gangster suits were dancing. Thank you so much in advance!

I'm in the same boat. I just watched the movie last night and I'm trying to find the name of that song. I'm on the hunt and I'll report back soon if I find it. In the mean time, HELP!!

Okay I found it.

Brigitte Bardot & Serge Gainsbourg - Bonnie & Clyde

Wicked tune.

It starts out in french, then a guy raps. Anybody know what it is?

what was the song that chris tucker was singing in the beginning as he was controling the traffic?

Originally posted by hk43999@Aug 17 2007, 02:46 AM
what was the song that chris tucker was singing in the beginning as he was controling the traffic?
"Do Me, Baby" by Prince. ;)

yes, i started a topic saying it was in the credits, but it got merged with this one. know what it is?

What is the name of the song chris tucker is singing when he is trying to rescue that chick fro teh triads in the theatre? I think it starts out like "the closer i get to you"

thanks

Could any one tell me the French tecno-like song that plays during the begining of the end credits of Rush Hour 3? Thanks a bunch!

Back