Amelie

hk43999

Reaction score
does anyone know the song that was playing in the backround when the stripper was dancing. the leading male character (i forget his name) puts a note up to the glass widow. I believe the song is in french...its sort of like a techno dance song/music. does anyone know?

i'm pretty sure the song is called "the child" by alex gopher, from his album "you my baby & i". it contains a sample from billie holiday's "god bless the child".

link to album on amazon

there is a song playing when amelie is at the train station, and the blind man is playing a song from that music thingy, my question is what is that song?

:( I"m glad you helped him/her because I was too scared to--not to mention that I"ve never seen/heard of that movie anyway.

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 10 2006, 12:07 AM
:( I'm glad you helped him because I was to scared to
I know, don't ya love it when people demand answers <_< :lol:

:lol:
I just walk away...I don't like getting internet rage... <_<

Hey,

The song is on the Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tiersen. It's track 5 and it's called
"La Noyee".

Enjoy!

Hey,

Sorry, didn't pay attention to the question. The song is on the Amelie soundtrack.
Track 14 " Si Tu N'Etais Pas La"/ Frehel.

Does anyone know the song that is played when Amelie is in the train station and she gives the old man change? It sounds like an old french love song

Back