Eragon Fan Trailer

Wahoooo! I'm so excited!
Thanks for posting this! I about fell out of my seat when I saw "Eragon" on here, was not expecting that. I didn't even know they were interested in making a movie.
I can't wait for the next book either. It doesn't seem like too many people have found these books yet. And to think he was so young when he started the first book too, is kinda cool.

:D

Anyway just wanted to thank u for posting this!!!

btw - like the art, u have talent :)

Originally posted by Prod@Jun 25 2006, 05:57 PM
I actually ask lots of people, not many have...

I guess after the movie, people will read the books more I guess. I did get like 3 friends to read it and they liked it...

Do ya think there will be a midnight party to buy the next book??sorta like Harry potter? that would be cool...Im so there :D
One of my sisters read it and she liked it too, but we're both horribly disappointed in the cast of the movie. :(

A midnight party would be cool, but Harry Potter is a thousand times better than Inheritance. Anyways, I'd rather dress up as a Hogwarts student. :D

And shut up Anthony :)

So I heard the real trailer is suppose to come out August 18th with Snakes on a Plane.

This movie is gonna suck so bad. They better be glad it has dragons or I wouldn't even bother seeing it lol.

:lol: my brother saw the movie in the store and bought it cuz he loved the movie as a kid - they cgi'd the dog head :lol:

suffice to say he watched it once and never watched it again

cgi can be good - they just gotta keep their damn paws of the classics

Back