Dunkin Donuts

timcg44

Reaction score
I think it's a dunkin donuts add and they have this song playing in the background.
The group sounds British or maybe Australian.
I'm hoping it's a real song because I can't get it out of my head.
Anyone know?
Thank you

LOL, I know I can't get the god damn song out of my head either.

Anybody know what it is?

I figured if I find it I can listen to it over and over until it bores me

Hello there! I am looking for a song I heard on a Dunkin Donuts commercial. From what I have searched on Google, it is a short song done exclusively for the Dunkin Donuts commercial. I have heard it is by They Might Be Giants. I heard the song may be called "The Human Interest Story". If anyone knows the full name of this song, or where I can find it, please reply! Also, if anyone could verify it is by the band They Might Be Giants would be helpful also. I have searched some p2p programs, but I don't know where to find it. I am about to look for it on myspace.com as a longshot! Thanks!

...and don't miss "Things I Like to Do". It's the best in the bunch IMHO.

Originally posted by toonces@Oct 7 2006, 02:07 AM
They Might Be Giants do a number of songs for Dunkin' Donuts.
Really? That's random... wonder how they got hooked up with them?

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. It may only be 30 seconds long, but i'm going to put it on a burned CD anyways, lol.

theres a song when all the people in town are singing and theres a part in the song where they all go YES! . i know its kind of vague but if youve seen it you know what im talkin bout. does anybody know what its called?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=241329

"Things I Like to Do" by They Might Be Giants

Things are what I like to do
Doing things is what I like to do

Things are what I like to do
No twiddling of thumbs
I get everything done

I'm slightly more productive now than previous because...
I'm slightly more efficient than I previously was...

Doing things is what I like to do, YES!
Doing things is what I like to do, YES!

;)

The song is "Doing things is what I like to do, YES!" by They Might be Giants. They did it just for Dunkin Donuts for that ad. You should be able to download it somewhere.

Back