Drop Dead Diva

Hi i'm looking for a song on episode 1x02 "The F Word" : Jane is in a bar recalling the day Deb and Greyson met, Deb spills the drink over there Greyson and there is a dance song, i think it says "goin on goin on" . What's the title?

Thank you for your help!!! ;)

Re: Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

what are the 2 songs that play in the end? episode 1x05

1) fred is singing, who sings it? ...whatcha gonna do, are you gonna get in...?

then right after that-

2) all the girls come rock your body, all the guys come join the party..?
Hi...that song that Fred is singing along to is called: "Whatcah Gonna Do" by Classic and is from the TV series Supernatural. I have not found it available to download yet but did find it on youtube. Good Luck!

Re: Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

sorry,,,spelled "Whatcha" wrong. Also the other song by a woman (not the "Lucky" song by Colbie Caillat) is one I'm still looking for. I have no idea what it is and it rocks. if you find the answer, please post.
Thanks

Hello! I'm looking for two songs at the end from episode 13 of the season 1. The one is the last of the episode, when Jane's husband comes. And the other is when Jane resigns and leaves the office. Thanks!!

What is the song's name which is played at the end of the first episode, for season 1?

Can anyone tell me the title of soundtrack played when Jane Bingum proposed to judge Owen French in episode 10 of season 4? It classic!! Partial of the lyric went this way:

I want to hold your hand when you get all shy.
Cause you act so tough, but I know when you're about to cry.
But how can we lie to ourselves when we know it's true?
We both love like it's the last thing we'll ever do.

Back