Drop Dead Diva

Yeah, the music page at Lifetime won't load for me either...I was wondering about a song in episode 2. Its the transition from the meeting with the guy who wants them to find a way to get his kidney back, to Deb/Jane being in the Sunbar...it starts off as one song then a womans voice comes in...obviously the first part being sampled.Its driving me crazy because I cant think of the original song...the words "I wish I wish...it was all that easy" keep going thru my head...

okay...just watched episode 3 and there was a really good song at the very end....would love to know that as well if anyone can help..

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the jazzy song that was playing when Jane was talking to her "gay ex-bf" at the reunion. Thanks bunches.

Yeah, the music page at Lifetime won't load for me either...I was wondering about a song in episode 2. Its the transition from the meeting with the guy who wants them to find a way to get his kidney back, to Deb/Jane being in the Sunbar...it starts off as one song then a womans voice comes in...obviously the first part being sampled.Its driving me crazy because I cant think of the original song...the words "I wish I wish...it was all that easy" keep going thru my head...

Here's a list of songs from that episode:
The Creationist By Keri
Just So You Know By Holly Palmer
Test By Little Dragon
Blue Jeans By Jessie James

Does anyone know what song was playing at the end of episode 11 What If, when Fred was saying goodbye to Jane?

These are some of the lyrics,

hello dear old friend
speaking truths to them
out on the distant horizon
i cannot see an end
the moment is now to live again
and again

It is not any of the songs mentioned on the Lifetime Drop Dead Diva website.

A song played when Kim told Grayson he wasn't ready for their relationship outside the courtroom. The lyrics... "You will get over this, keep waiting for it"
this is going to drive me crazy until I find out who it is!

At the end of Lost and found where its Jane's birthday party after she was talking to parker on the balcony, What song was Fred singing with the word 'TENDORONI':unsure:

jane's karaoke song at her bday

hai..

anyone know the song that Jane's sing at her bday party?
the karaoke one...

thanks so much for your help :)

Drop dead diva

The song in the beginning of the most recent episode Home & Away when she is cooking food for her date....

Re: Drop dead diva

not that one, it was a spanish song in the very beginning, she was cooking and salsa dancing to it

Re: Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

does anyone know the song in S01E03, where Grayson released Jane from jail and they talked and then, transition to Jane and Stacy. Stacy was getting ready to help Jane in court. It was a lady singing. Please... Anyone.....?

does anyone know the song in S01E03, where Grayson released Jane from jail and they talked and then, transition to Jane and Stacy. Stacy was getting ready to help Jane in court. It was a lady singing. Please... Anyone.....?

Was the court case about dogs? If it was, I remember a song called "On a Cloud" by PPP. I could be thinking of a different episode, though.

Yes yes.. That one! but i think it's not the correct song.. oh noes..

Alright, got it. It's Sohodolls I'm not cool.

what are the 2 songs that play in the end? episode 1x05

1) fred is singing, who sings it? ...whatcha gonna do, are you gonna get in...?

then right after that-

2) all the girls come rock your body, all the guys come join the party..?

Back