Doesn't anyone watch TV anymore?!!!

I know! Cancel some of your stupid fucking reality shows!
I mean really :!@#$:
They had a show called Who's You're Daddy. In this show an adult that was adopted was put in some villa with like 11 actors and her real father. What the girl had to do was pick her real father from a bunch of others pretending to be her father. If the girl chose her real father, she would get some money, if she chose the wrong person, the actor she chose would get the money.
Talk about shit! :angry:

I wish I was.

I can't remember where I heard. :unsure: Maybe they'll scrap it before they make it. Cross your fingers!

They should make a reality show about some guy who (On Purpose) annoys people who are on reality shows. You'd see the guy walk up to a reality show person with like 20 cameras behind them caught on tape. It would be hilarious. I'd call it Reality v. Reality.

Can I be on the show? I'll be Punchy Girl or something. Just walk up to the hosts and punch em in the neck.

Speaking of reality shows.. WHO CARES if they think they can sing? :angry:

What I'm wondering is why Joe Pantalano (sp?) on that show? :blink:

The only reality shows on tv that are half way decent are Amazing Race and Fear Factor because they actually have a purpose the rest of them are wastes of time and are ruining tv as we know it. Especially American Idol, holy shit, I want to stab every single person associated with that stupid show!!!!! :!@#$:

You know they made an American Idol Kids show. How stupid is that.

And I fuckin hate Kidz Bop!!!!

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Nov 14 2005, 04:59 PM
Damn Kidz Bop Kids resinging good songs terribly! :angry:
Looks like we have a N*SYNC fan in da house!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most the songs on kidz bop is poppy trash man. :eek:

Back