Diet Coke Kate Beckinsale and Adrien Brody

If the song had the lyrics "Put da lime in the coke you nut" its a take off on "Coconut" by Harry Nilsson.

it was from a long time ago it was when coke with lime first came out, i think it was one of their first ones, before the coconut one and the one with the girl in it, he had green floating bubbles and had a 70's suit on, joined up with like three of his friends walked down the street and then hopped in his white car without opening the door (convertable)

jimmy buffett - Lime In The Coconut (Practical Magic Sountrack).mp3

It's a relatively old ad (2003-2004, maybe 2005). It begins (I think) with a french-italian-european kind of guy, he's sitting on some stairs and then he starts walking there are some bubbles that are popping out of the can he's holding. i don't remember any other details about the ad but if you think you slightly recognized it and you know the tune playing, please let me know

kronos

I think the song you're thinking of is "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold. It's for the Coke Lime Commercial. I hope that's the one, other wise I have no idea.

I know which commercial you're talking about, but I'm almost certain that it isn't "Starry Eyed Surprise." That song is used in the Diet Coke ad featuring rollerskaters.

This one's different.

You're thinking of the commercial with Adrian Brody (such a hottie) in it. Not just some European guy! According to another website, the song in that commercial is called "Callin' Out" by a group named 'Lyrics Born'. The one here: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B0007YXPKG/ad...s-20/ref=nosim/
features somebody so I don't know if the song always has him in it or not, but it's definitely the right tune.

Back