Diet Coke Kate Beckinsale and Adrien Brody

Not searching for the song, but if anyone would like to know its:

Goldfrapp - Tiptoe

Lol. I came across it when I was listening to some song samples off her latest CD. ;)

We appreciate the contributions, but please search our Forums and Weblog before starting a new topic.

Duplicate topics merged.

Hi Guys,

I saw a Diet Coke Commerical with Kate Beckinsale..

She is in a bikini beside a hotel pool. She opens a can of diet coke and walks to a beach chair with all the men going wild, apparently from the bubbles from the Diet Coke.

There is a song or some kind of music playing in the background.

Can you guys help me out by telling me what music is it?

Thanks

Theres this song I keep hearing on the Diet coke commercial. (I think its Diet coke) If it isn't, then that would explain why my searches have come up Bare. Its a funk song, Like, Money money money. (y'know, the ojays tune.) Its one of those 70's/80's type baseline songs. They lyrics (I think) are

"People are you ready... Lets start the show."

The commercial has a guy drving in his car (i think :unsure: )

This was probably mentioned somewhere before, although it looked like a new commercial. Any guesses?

True that. {Lyrics born - Callin out.}
I knew it was mentioned somewhere on this site. :duh: :lol:

And don't forget the most important thing about the commercial...Adrien Brody!!! :wub: ;)

The song where the dudes in the bouncy car and it goes lets start the show (show, show)

If you are refering to the Diet Coke Ad with Adrian Brody in it the song is called "Callin' Out" by the group Lyrics Born

does anyone know the theme song to the coke with lime commercial from a while ago that has a pimp guy kind of bouncing as he walks, he has on a white suit and gets into a white convertable, turns around and looks at the camara?

Back