CSI Season 6

I think it's the same music as from Grave Danger last year (which was also never found).

Yeah I remember that. Its amazing vocals. This chick should be recognized!

It sounds A LOT like Loreena McKennitt to me, but I can't find any current song that matches too on iTumes.

Forgive me if I'm being repetative, but are you guys talking about Mazzy Star?
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew
Is that the song you're talking about?
Is everyone still drawing a blank on the original song this thread began with?
It's shortly going to be official-I'll have been driven stark raving mad...

Wow ... This got off topic quick.

Let's try and keep this to the song played in the FINAL FOUR EPISODES promo.

Start a new topic if you're interested in another song.

Does anyone have an idea as to who the singer sounds like? John/Julian Lennon is close, but not quite the ticket. It's a similar tone in the voice. Maybe if we go at it from this angle we can figure it out...(?) Unless it's someone or group brand spankin' new, they've got to have been heard before in something else. I know it isn't U2, Green Day, Coldplay, The Eels, or James Blunt. Is anyone out there familliar with any Emo-rock? It sounds like something from that genre. Does anyone live near a Tower Records? Has anyone asked at a record store? I live in Montana-I am my own record store, and thats why I'm here on this message board :D

yeah i just went to talk csi and became a member of that just for this song haha and no one can find it anywhere... just keep emailing CBS about it and maybe they'll finally give us a response. but zoo2, my stepdad has a house in Big Sky, where do you live in montana?

First of all you all are talking about two different songs here. The first is probably a song by The Who but I dont know the title...the 2nd is the reason i joined this thread site... its a song that has almost a lullabye feel to it.
It was used years ago for an episode promotion of ER and ive been looking for it since. It was also used last year for the season finale of CSI...
I sure hope someone figures out what this song is, i cannot find the lyrics or the song anywhere and its not for lack of trying
Its not Mazzy Star, i doubt that its Loreena McKinnitt but it could maybe be Enya however im just not sure.

Hope you all find the songs its definitely a mystery!

Originally posted by PurpleOne@May 15 2006, 06:03 PM
First of all you all are talking about two different songs here. The first is probably a song by The Who but I dont know the title...
It's NOT THE WHO song!!

Sheesh ... WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE WHO SOUNDS LIKE!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

There was a CSI commercial being shown over the last few weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew the title and artist. It showed the whole cast walking together and a montage of other pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

It could be a band that sings christian rock but are mainstream as well.

So not to confuse myself or others looking for the finale song, for this particular commercial does it have a woman's vocals and she is humming???? It sounds like she is singing "ho hume hume hume". I don't know how to describe it, but it sounds kind of ominous????? If so, I am looking for that particular track myself. The ad ran during CSI Miami tonight. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

thatsmyjam

:cry:

Back on track guys. On this thread, we're talking about the song in the background
with the lyric; I feel what has been felt, I kneel where others knelt....

Luu may be right about a Christian band, it's not a genre I know alot about, outside of U2, and The Call. The song does give that kind of impression. To be honest, when I first heard the song I instinctivly thought about 9/11. Clearly this song is striking a chord-big time. Otherwise there wouldn't be over a thousand hits on this thread. It's mind blowing that with all the resources available at our finger tips no one can find out the song title, or singer. A MYSTERY :huh: I've been to so many sites I've lost track...including CBS. With the way internet buzz is used, you'd think someone from a record company would be running around screaming "this is it-these are the guys"...

:annoyed:

I live near Kalispell, MT

purpleone, it's not like no one can figure out a song by the who, like honestly we're not dumbasses. we're obviously talking about a different song so if you're gonna help us find it then that's cool but if you're gonna tell us you think we're talking about a who song, then don't bother

I saw it in the tv spot they showed directly at the end of the episode of the 1st part finale. The "One life, One Decision" words pop up with the csi team at the hospital with Brass. And the background musis is a female vocalist. Sounds a little like Enya but I dont think its her. The vocals are hauntingly beautiful. I must have this music!

I am stumped! Enya?? Lorenna Mckennit?? Clannad?? Sissel?? Lisa Gerrard?? I am going crazy who is it?????

If CBS is mum about what song is playing then maybe it'll be revealed in conjunction with an upcoming CD release. The network are holdong back to get more rating. I recognize the voice but I can't pinpoint who it is. It's sounds like a Christian rock artist to me but I did a lyric search and couldn't find anything which makes me believe that maybe the song hasn't been released yet. CBS sucks losers dry. Jerks.

If you can snag a sample of the clip I can tell you if it's Enya or not.

Yoikes...ok first off, forgive me for having a typo ... it was meant to say it's probably NOT a song by The Who as many have speculated here and on other sites ive been following ... my bad. Chill out lol

But I too am curious who the song is by but mostly I'm interested on the 2nd song talked about here. I posted on this 8 months ago and it's still a mystery.
Good luck to anyone who solves it.

xOx

The mystery of this song is driving me nuts! Literally! I have nothing :( I wrote an e-mail to CBS: nothing, I wrote another e-mail: nothing, I wrote one more, and the suggestion I received in the reply, was that it could be some Christian Rock band. Yesterday, someone wrote that it could be Radiohead: but not. I think it's some really off-side band, because otherwise we would get the full song lyric, while looking it up @ altavista or any other search engine: you know what I mean?

Oh... and regarding the (missing) word, I found a version which said: "original"... "I just wanna be an original man" -but I am not the one who wrote that.

So the only person who can tell us is the one, who listens to this artist and there must be someone out there... :/

I wish I knew Keane or Bruckheimer... they would quickly find out...

Back