CSI Miami Season 6

Does anyone know the song that was playing while Calleigh is using the iodine to pull the fingerprints up on the flask?

No lyrics, only instrumental.

I have a feeling it's something by Mogwai (maybe Friend of the Night) but I'm not sure?

I'm also looking for a song from this episode- the one playing during the end scene when the guys pull their guns out at the poker table.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Four King Twenty@Apr 4 2008, 10:49 PM
Ennio Morricone - The Man With The Harmonica (Apollo 440 remix)
I'm assuming that is that the song IrishBlondie was after? B/c it doesn't sound like the one I want at all.

was that the song at the very beginning of the show as well? i cannot remember.

Hi all,

What was the name of the last song played on this episode? It was the slow song with the piano. Thanks cz

I wanted to know this one too! It sounded kind of like Album Leaf, very melodic and heavy on piano. It played over the montage of Alexx's last day at the lab.

Anyone know?

I didn't see the episode, but the 2 songs I could find listed were by Feist and You Are I Am, but your description doesn't match either of them...

Hmm...

I'd be really interested in knowing the name of the group who performed a very 'techno' piece of music in this episode of CSI:Miami.. It's the one where the bride is killed on her wedding day.. Her husband is some famous rookie football star.. The music had a synthesizer voice effect.. I really enjoyed what little I heard and if anyone remembers it and knows who did the music I'd appreciate any help you could give.. Thanks! B)

Candy Kisses : Amanda Perez
I Love Them Girls : Tank
London Bridge : Fergie
Sensual Seduction : Snoop Dogg
Shake Your Pom Pom : Missy Elliott

Those are all the listed songs from that episode...not sure if that helps...

Thanks Hon, for your help.. I checked all of them and it's not any of them..These artists all performed their songs a little later in the episode.. The piece I'm interested in played after the bride was killed and during the credits when the police were chasing the football player's limo in helecopters.. Again, thank you for your help.. I'll keep looking.. :D

Iamkgb, I made a mistake on this, the song I was looking for IS Snoop Dogg's Sensual Seduction.. Thanks so much for finding it for me, I really appreciate.. Take care.. :p

Back