Crossing Jordan

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows the title of the song that played at the very end of Crossing Jordan last night? There was something in it that sounded like his kiss was like honey. Any help would be great. Thanks!

4*9/06 episode of Crossing Jordan, where Jordan gives up custody of the teenager she has been caring for....female singer, kind of plaintive...repeats "Save Me'' alot in chorus.....anyone know? Thx.

Does anyone know the song that was played about 25 minutes into the show. It had a female singer. Boy, this sounds pretty much like all of my posts!

Um...you sound pretty vague, but luckily I watched the season finale (which is the first time I've ever watched that show).

The song, I THINK, you are talking about is Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins - Melt Your Heart.

It's a great album!

Alright, this here's a long shot, but worth a try.

Anybody know the song they play right at the very very beginning of the episode "Under the Weather", as the guy's riding up in the elevator, soaking wet from the rain? It's kind of a pop/rock sounding song, male vocals.

anyone know the song in A&E's crossing jordan episode 65 what happens in vegas, where lyrics include boom boom bang bang bang somethin do my thing. it's like a danceable tune

...pretty sure the song played at the end of the show was Sarah McLachlan...anyone know which song it was?...didn't get to the closed caption in time... Thanks!

I caught a sliver of something in between shows i was taping. It was either at the beginning of the most recent Grey's anatomy or the beginning of a Crossing Jordan episode called road kill. I have tried to figure it out from the music pages of both shows without luck. All I can remember is it went something like "If I were dead" over and overand it had a smooth mellowness to it.

"God's Comic" by Elvis Costello (from 'Road Kill') has the following chorus, so it's probably the one you mean:

Now I'm dead, now I'm dead, now I'm dead,
now I'm dead, now I'm dead
And I'm going on to meet my reward
I was scared, I was scared, I was scared, I was scared
He might of never heard God's Comic

Just FYI:

The last song that plays during the episode is "Calling All Angels" by Jane Sibbery ft. kd Lang

It plays while Jordan is talking to Macy about "the female patients" brainscan.

It was also featured in the movie "Pay if Forward" a few years ago.

I need to find the song at the end of the show when jordan and her boss are hugging. I need the song, I keep repeating the same part over and over in my head and its killing me. Male singer lyrics like hummm " im going to make it better,I'm going to give everything just to bring me back again". ARGH!!!! Help stop the madness!

ok! more of the lyrics:

gonna be someone, gonna get something
it's gonna be my life, I'm gonna live each day
I can't keep hiding
I can't keep hiding
I can't keep running.....away

I think it's this song by Tom Baxter:

My Declaration

Gonna be someone, gonna give something,
I'm taking it on, I'm taking it on,
It's gonna be my life, so I'm gonna live each day and each night,
Taking it on, I'm taking it on

'Cause I can't keep hiding, I can't keep hiding, I can't keep running away
So I'm gonna be stronger, I'm gonna be better made, I'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again.

I'm gonna be a braver soul than this,
I'm gonna jump at all those many chances that I've missed,
I'm gonna live my life beyond these fears and forms of cowardice that keep leading me on.
I'm gonna shine out like a beacon in the night,
I'm gonna wrap my fingers round the stars tonight,
'Cause I'm taking it on, 'cause I'm taking it on...

I can't keep hiding, I can't keep hiding, I can't keep running away
So I'm gonna be stronger, I'm gonna be better made, I'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again.
So I'm gonna be stronger, I'm gonna be understood and I'm gonna give everything
Just to bring me back again!

So I'm gonna be stronger and I'm gonna be better made, I'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again...
'Cause I can't keep hiding, I can't keep hiding, I can't keep running away.

does anyone know where i can find ALL the music in the finale, all the websites give me is thirty years of tears by john hiatt. Thats in there at the end but im looking for some of the other songs too. anyone know?

i dont have the list but i can add another song from the series finale. it's patti griffin's cold as it gets. it was played about half way through the finale.

yo rugby gracias for the add so now we got our

cold as it gets-patty griffin
thirty years of tears- john hiatt

keep adding por favor

Back