Courting Alex

gerric

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the song towards the end of the show - if I remember right it was where they were at the gallery and the guy burns up this list that Alex (Jenna Elfman) made.

I'd appreciate it, thanks.

I was wondering the same thing -- I just watched the episode tonight on my Tivo. It sounds like the group "Five For Fighting" though I can't be 100% sure.

Edit:
I went back to the tivo and tried to make out the lyrics -- sounds like "thought I would die a lonely man in endless night" -- so I did a Google search and it comes up with: James Blunt - "High" which I am sure of, after listening to it in itunes, available for .99¢.

James Blunt - "High"

Beautiful dawn, lights up the shore for me
There is nothing else in the world
I'd rather wake up and see (with you)
Beautiful dawn, I'm just chasing time again
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night
But now I'm high, running wild among all the stars above
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me

Beautiful dawn, melt with the stars again
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful dawn, You're just blowing my mind again
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine
High, running wild among all the stars above

Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you
Getting high, running wild among all the stars above

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew what tune plays during the newest Courting Alex trailer. The only lyrics I can catch are"

"Happy and you know it"

Thanks,
SunRunner

I'm looking for this too. All my searches come up with the kiddie song. And the CBS site was no help. :(

Anyone hear that song on the Courting Alex and Out of practice commercial? It goes "If your happy and you know it". Its like a newer version of that song.

I know it's been a while since this aired (January 23, 2006), :unsure: but i thought maybe some one knew the song that was played at the end of the pilot episode of Courting Alex when Alex and Scott ride off on his motorcycle. The lyrics that i think i remember are "this is where you belong" it was a male singer. Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

Back