Confangled Gadgetry

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
mp3 player for $15

does not include the price of storage (those little chips you stick in your camera), but still.. very cheap and pretty good battery life

Plug it directly into your USB. From the looks of it, it works just like a jump drive.

Thats a good idea, a cheap & simple mp3 player.
You know I once had an idea like that.
It's a "Jump to Conclusions mat". You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2006, 10:03 PM
Plug it directly into your USB. From the looks of it, it works just like a jump drive.
:blink: See? This is why I still have my busted-ass CD player. :ph34r:

:lol: Nooo it's not as complicated as it sounds, the USB ports are usually just right on the front of the CPU, the rectagular-shaped holes.

How do you upload pictures off your camera? (I think you have a regular camera anyway..)

I use the camera on my phone and just email the photos to my e-mail address. :nerd:

But yeah, I'm gonna have to learn this stuff if I do get that digital camera. :ph34r:

its easy, really

Your mp3 comes with a cable that you can use to plug it in your pc. As soon as you plug it in you get a new station when you go to My Computer, as if you connected a removeable media like a usb stick. Its Plug-and-Play, most of the times, so you wont need to install anything.

You just copy mp3s on there and it works. You do it once and you'll never have trouble with it again.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 16 2006, 08:24 AM
If you can use windows, you can do this.
i think it works with anything as long as it has usb drivers :unsure:

No, I meant if you are smart enough to use windows, you would be smart enough to figure out an mp3 player, of course mp3 players work on macs and linux systems.

Back