Collateral

Its the opening score to the movie "Changing Lanes". The score was composed by David Arnold.

E

Ok, I know this has already been asked. As in, where to find this song? But does anyone know the name of it, or who sings it?

I'm about 95% sure it has a name.

hey, i need help trying to find this song to the trailer of collateral. it stars tom hanks and jamie fox, its the song where the music really starts picking up and suckas start dying. please help! :lol:

I just saw a trailer for the new Tom Cruise movie "Collateral" and thought I would share that the song heard on that particular trailer is called "Man in the Box" by "Alice in Chains". You probably recognize the song from the "Haaaiiiiaiiiaiiiaiiiiaiii" noise that the singer makes. It's also a rather heavy song from the 90's grunge era if that helps. "Man in the Box" can be found on Alice in Chain's Greatest Hits or originally on their album "Facelift"

what's the name of the song they play in the teaser trailer, after the guy falls on the cab? It sounds like an electic guitar and plays toward the end of the trailer when it shows the movie star's names. The song starts when they show the coyote in the trailer.

I know there a few posts about this, but none are discussing the song I'm looking for. I'm looking for info on the song that starts playing at the end of the full trailer for "Collateral." The electronic song starts playing right after the suitcase hits the semi truck and "Tom Cruise" appears on the screen. Have a look here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/collateral/

Be sure to click on the trailer, not the teaser. Thanks in advance!

does anyone know what the song is at the beggining of the full trailer, not the teaser. it also featured in the movie itself, it comes on the radio and jada pinkett smiths character says to "turn it up" and jamie foxx replies with "so you like the classics?". it sounds like some sort of motown song.

Originally posted by biggnick15@Aug 8 2004, 08:02 AM
does anyone know what the song is at the beggining of the full trailer, not the teaser. it also featured in the movie itself, it comes on the radio and jada pinkett smiths character says to "turn it up" and jamie foxx replies with "so you like the classics?". it sounds like some sort of motown song.
Groove Armada - Hands Of Time

already answered in soundtracks section

I know this has been asked before, but it's not what I was looking for.
Alright, if you go watch the normal trailer (not the teaser trailer) available here:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/collateral/

There is a song that starts playing near the end as soon as the briefcase hits the truck. It's a very techno-ish song. (And no it is not Ready, Steady, Go) I've searched even these forums and the net of course, and no one has been able to name it. Does anyone know the name of this song or it's origin?

Thank you very much in advance.

you might want to search on google ! the song might be made for the trailer but it's probably not though ! :p their are more posts about this might want to search ! :)

Google doesn't help. Everyone thinks it's Ready, Steady, Go, but it's not. I've already looked on countless websites (including this one) and nobody has a definitive answer. So nobody else would know?

Its in the soundtrack man, tom rothrock - briefcase, and with a mix of James Newton Howard - Max steals briefcase

I remember the Alice in Chains song "Man in the Box" from the first trailer I saw but it was not in the film or the ost.

ok. Thanks dude. I didn't see it on the website because I didn't see the arrow that continues showing the songs. I had only seen the first 8 songs. But anyway, thanks a lot.

Hi, could anyone tell me what the various sound effects are between 1:08~1:17???
Thanks in advance!

yaz0328

Back