The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a promo version of the newest Immediate music album is out with three samples on it. So keep your eyes peeled. A 30 second Lucius Dei is on it and gives you just enough of a tease. Cant wait to get the full album when it is released.

Hello.

Having seen the trailer for "The Island" I'm looking forward to the actual film. But on that trailer I absolutely love the choir vocalist music that plays during the last part of the trailer. Does anyone know the exact name of the song and also where I can get hold of it?

the music in the new trailer (int trailer) is the same as the music in the last teasers. That song is original and is impossible to find. :(

It is. Ive heard it countless times and the trailers still gets me excited.

same here :)

I somewhat like the non chorus better...so...I can play it a bit on my piano...but...chorus version fits better in trailer ;)

Anyone have a sample... except on a trailer?? Like Amazon.com or something.

Immediate music dont ussually sell their CDs...

so...yeah...

immediate music's website have got sample and some full versions of all their songs.

about 25 pages of songs (40 songs per page)...but i dont think there latest CD has been added yet

Cool trailer...but I didnt llike the music choice....aw well...

no dont fit into the trailer do they. its obvious that hes trying to make his film look different...maybe the old trailers wernt selling it!

hes crazy if he thinks that, its hardly ever a trailer in the cinemas blows you away and leaves more of an impression then the film (following the trailer) did.

This is really bugging me, anyone know what the song is when they jump on that flying machine is. The song with the kinda heavy guitars, I know I've heard it someplace else.

The song after Ewan says "I dont know, but I want one" is Queens of the Stoneage "You think I aint worth a dollar" First track on "Songs for the Deaf"

Hi
at first sry for my bad english :p

Im searching for the last song of the Island trailer
http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/t...land/large.html
i think its name is

brandx - take off

but i dont find it
ive searched everywhere, all filesharing programms in the web amazon ebay....
but i dont find it, so if u know where i can buy it or if u have it send it to me please !!!!

thank u
eclip

the song is called Lucius Dei...made by Immediate music...

it is impossible to get this song legally...so...yeah...good luck finding it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back