Coke Cola The diner scene

phony_money

Reaction score
Hello...

there is another coke cola commercial that I believe is new and I am trying to find the name of the song....

I guy is sitting at the counter in a diner and is being served by a waitress... the songs starts off with a drum roll fading in and then the full music starts... It is an instrumental, well at least the portion played during the commercial....

any idea?

Also, I first saw the commercial during Women basketball games Rutger vs. Michigan States, 1-07-06.

Money...

It's by a band called "TRS-80." Jay, the drummer of the band, works at my high school part time...he showed me the commerical. Their music was also featured on an episode of CSI. I'm not sure what the song is called---I would definitely e-mail them, trs80contact@gmail.com. They have a few cd's available so it may not be too easy to find, but you can also check out www.barnesandnoble.com and listen to sample clips of their songs if you have the time.

Hope this helped!

hi...

Thanks Craazybeats... I've emailed the creators as you suggested and the following is their reply...

'...The name of the song is "Bees Inside" found on the TRS-80
album Backup : 01. The CD is available for purchase on our site
trs80.com among other sites like Tower Records and Amazon. Thanks.'

the whole cd is banging with hits!

thanks again...

Back