Cingular Pantech C300

Where did you find that song on amazon??? I've looked everywhere I can think of, including amazon, and have not found "i woke up" on any one-t cd..the only song that i can find of that comes close to sounding like the one on the commercial is "the magic key", but it is not the song...

Here is the link to the commercial. hope it helps. <_<
http://www.dhadm.com/mediaHolder.php?id=918

I also did a little research, and found out that the rights of the song is been sold to Cingular wireless. The song is a short 30 second song which is been developed for this commercial only.

the good news is that it will be available in an extended version in October 2006.

Hi--any links to the Cingular Urban Delights song? TIA Alison

Re: Cingular TV Commercial featuring Pantech C 300 phone:
The DHAKM (Dragon Head Almost Killed Me) website confirms that the song everyone's talking about is Won't Let You Down by Urban Delights. BUT it also acknowlegdes that there is another song being used in other regions of the country. It is this OTHER song that I am looking to identify. Cingular is running this "other version" in Florida. It's a very playful sort of techno-scat sound - female voices - very danceable. Definitely not Won't Let You Down which I "prebuffered" on ITunes. Any insights out there in adtunes land?

I have looked EVERYWHERE for this song!! It's the FEMALE version, not the one with Urban Delights!! It is easy to find the Urban Delights tune, why isn't the FEMALE one available anywhere?? Help!!!!

There are several posts regarding this -- What is the song in the Cingular ad that features the Pantech C300 flip phone?? There are two versions of this ad - one male, one female -- two different songs. The male version I already know. It's Urban Delights "Won't Let You Down". It's the FEMALE version that I (and some other folks) have been looking for. It is NOWHERE to be found -- not even the name of the song. Does Cingular have some sort of copywright to it? Here's the link to the ad:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...8744&q=cingular

PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY THIS SONG!!!

I did some searching and came up with Woke up by Cool-T.
I'm unsure if that is correct, but I have heard other songs by her and it could very well be the correct answer.

OK. This Song... Is awesome. But if you havent figured it out. Its only available in the 30 second clip that we know. But and <span style='color:blue'>Extended Version is coming in october. Sooooo Cingular has the rights. And so That is what it is. And this is the "<span style='color:blue'>Female" version of the song. The one with the lady, then it compares it to; lipstick, an egg, and then the baby chicken. <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!</span></span></span>

Oh, And they will name it in October whenever the song comes out in FULL EXTENDED VERSION

I've been searching for this one song on a Pantech c3000 commercial [the worlds smallest flip phone] and it's sounds kinda like there's a whistle that follows teh beat....it's been bugging me because i dont know the name of the song...

any help?

<_<

Hello there new poster here
ive been looking for the One-t "i woke up" song for awhile now and today
I found it! the whole song ...now being a new poster im not sure if i can put up a link directly to the song or just give a link to the page that has the link to the song soooo for now ill just post the page.
http://www.liquidcourageous.com/

Enjoy!

Ive been Jonesing for the tune since I first saw the commercial. AtomicMonkey you da one!!
trashpig

Back