Cingular Pantech C300

britt105

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me what the song is from the new cingular commercial that talks about some Pandora Flip Phone?
-thanks

OK, Sorry. it's actually called the Pantech C300 flip phone(don't ask where i got pandora from) and the song goes like "no matter what you think, i won't let you down, i won't let you down"

AHHHHHH!!! I just watched that commercial! Now Im gonna be up all night trying to figure it out!

On a more serious note, I tried googling (is that even a word?!) the lyrics and came up with squat. Maybe its a remix song, something akin to Moby?

Originally posted by kai_joshu@Aug 9 2006, 12:19 AM
I tried googling (is that even a word?!)
Well, I had heard or read somewhere that "google" had been made a real word ...

And, to back myself up, I just did some Googling (HaHa! Love the irony!) for ya ...

Turns out "google" or "Google" is now an official word - a verb - in the Oxford English Dictionary and the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary to name a few ...

So there you have it!

Google on, my friend, google on!

B)

Originally posted by DJEiffelT+Aug 9 2006, 05:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJEiffelT @ Aug 9 2006, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kai_joshu@Aug 9 2006, 12:19 AM
I tried googling (is that even a word?!)
Well, I had heard or read somewhere that "google" had been made a real word ...

And, to back myself up, I just did some Googling (HaHa! Love the irony!) for ya ...

Turns out "google" or "Google" is now an official word - a verb - in the Oxford English Dictionary and the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary to name a few ...

So there you have it!

Google on, my friend, google on!

B) [/b][/quote]
haha thats good
lemme guess urban dictionary?
they even have a definition for a chonga
they even have definitions for acronyms
sweet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know the song from the new Cingular commercial which is about the Pantech C300 flip phone?

There are two different versions, one with a guy singing and one with a girl band. If anyone knows any one of the songs I appreciate the info very much.

Okay, so another thread established that the ad with the male singer guitar-band sonf was Won't Let You Down by Urban Delights... anyone got any info on the similar ad with a kinda hip-hop sounding female singer?

ive read the other song is “I Woke Up” by One-T but i have no idea where to hear a clip or download.

Awsome!!! Apparently the Google isn't strong with me. Thankfully there is another...

There's a CD on Amazon of a few different remixes of that song, but none of them sound like the song we're looking for to me... :(

Back