Cingular is now AT&T

Reaction score
I have been searching for information on music in a new AT&T/Cingular commercial. The commercial starts with harvesters in a field cutting the Cingular "bars" into the grain. The unknown music is playing at this point. The harvesters start making turns and moving in different directions. Then we see an aerial view of the field and see the AT&T logo has been cut into the field.

The music features a harmonica a and has a kind of blues feel to it. The commercial closes out with the Oasis song.

Can anyone tell me what the music is in the first part of the commercial?

I listened to "The Road Less Traveled". It is close. I'm thinking the Unknown Prophets may have sampled the instrumental in their song from somewhere else. Does anyone know the original song?

I saw this commercial last night and can't believe NO ONE knows this classic song!!!!

Artist: Sly and the Family Stone

Song: I Want To Take You Higher

Get it at "iTunes" or "Amazon"

Originally posted by jecker75@Feb 3 2007, 09:10 PM
I saw this commercial last night and can't believe NO ONE knows this classic song!!!!

Artist: Sly and the Family Stone

Song: I Want To Take You Higher

Get it at "iTunes" or "Amazon"
Never having seen the commercial I guess I can't tell if the song I've never heard on the commercial I've never seen is a classic or not. And never having seen the commercial I must depend on intensively creative googling to solve the mystery. And never having seen the commercial I will take your word for it since you have seen the commercial... unless someone else has also seen the commercial and offers another option. <_<

"I Want To Take You Higher" by Sly and the Family Stone

Get it at Amazon.

:)

Thanks everyone! I watched A Knight's Tale this weekend on TBS and found it on that soundtrack as well. Thanks again!

Back