Chuck Season 1

What song was playing at the end of episode where chuck was breaking it off with the girl?

thanks for any help!

Found the post for song at the end of the Chuck episode but want to know the song when Chuck was in his room preparing for Sara to come over. Happened in the first half of the show. Anyone?

Hey everyone , i am really hopeing someone can help me , i am desperatly looking for the song its like a hip hop song from this weeks chuck episode 11-19-07 when chuck and lou are walking into the club please can someone help , thanx

here are some of the lyrics, though i was unable to find the song name.

now here i go lookin for love
I said i learned my lession messin wit da girls in da club
but yet i find myself in my new cadaliac ridin high
i'm on my way to wendy's ... piece of that pie

HEY I AM LOOKING FOR THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYING WHEN CASEY AND SARAH WHERE IN THE CLUB DURING THE SHOOTOUT IT WAS SORT OF A TECHNO SONG AND I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SONG THAT IS PLAYING WHEN CASEY CHUCK SARAH AND MAY LING ARE BREAKING INTO THE MANSION TO RESCUE MAY LINGS BROTHER , I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP PLEASE!!! THANX!!!

Chuck Versus the Sizzling Shrimp - 10/22/07
Lake Michigan : Rogue Wave
Private Eyes : Daryl Hall & John Oates
Sister In Love : Envelopes

Hi,

Looking for song that was played in episode 13. The song is played while Chuck and Sarah watch while Captain Awesome proposes to Ellie.

Yes, me too. My wife and I are usually pretty good at deciphering these songs and tracking them down online, but this time... not so much.

Back