Chuck Season 1

In "Chuck Versus The Wookie" (?) aired Monday 10.15.07 there was a song in the end, it sounds like something from The Cure but i'm not sure. i able to hear few words of the song though, something about "Fall Into Place",

Dows anyone know the last song played in this episode? It starts right after Chuck asks the Chinese spy to sign the form saying he was fixing her computer and plays through the end of the episode. Starts with some jangly guitar. Thanks in advance for the help!

Did a search to see if anyone identified the theme song to Chuck. Instrumental with singing na,na,na,na. This is also played on espn radio.com during breaks. Thanks

Originally posted by bobs74kx250@Oct 30 2007, 07:02 AM
Thanks, Leone. This place is a marvel.
Well, Leone is a marvel. ;)

I love.......................................................cake. :mellow:

I love..........................lamp. :mellow:

Whoops, wrong forum. :lol:

Does anyone know the title/artist of the song that is playing at the end of the episode when Chuck and Bryce first meet during the flashback (episode Chuck vs. Alma Mater: aired 11/05/2007)?

Does anyone know the song that plays while Chuck's sisters boyfriend and his frat friends are throwing around a football? It was in the beginning of the show.
Thanks

Ah, it's so much fun when they combine posts...

it should be:
Chelsea Dagger - Fratellis (throwing around football)
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis (flashback)

the way they cut the cake song (no pun intended) sounds very similar to the BBC "Hustle" intro, anyone?

Back