Chevrolet Cobalt "Johnny" commercial

alanbowden

Reaction score
There is a new..I would guess...Chevy Cobalt commercial that has three guys sitting in a car. One turns up the music, and some awsome techno/"RAP" song pops up. The driver then says he is repsonsible or something like that..and turns it down. The commercial is about the cars 7 speakers system I think. What is that song that is played from the car??

thanks

I only saw this commercial once and did not get much info. It was for the Chev Colbalt. The music is playing in the background and it made reference to a website johnny.ca, can't seem to find anything on the site.

any ideas?

thanks

brgrflper

It's the car commercial where the announcer is sitting in the lawn, and is like "Today, Jimmy will fall in with the wrong crowd." One of Jimmy's (I think thats the kids name) tries to turn up the volume, but he won't let him.

The song is stuck in my head and I only know one lyric, only two words actually, which is "British guys..." It's a female singer, as well.

Someone PLEASE help me, it is STUCK in my head.. All I keep on sing is "British guys.. British guys..."

Thanks in advance!

hey, i know exactly what tv ad you are talking about, i rreeeally want to knwo what song this is, it is the CHEVEROLET COBALT commercial, and its a rapish kind of song and i does sound like MIA .. or someone like LAdy soverign but i cant distinguish the artist.. hopefully someone knows what it is called. thanks!!

whats the song in the new chevrolet cobalt tv commercial where the kid whose driving is being pressured by the other guys in the car to turn up the music?
Its one of the cheesy after school special ones

In the Chevrolet Cobalt "Johnny" commercial (I find the loud music distracting...) what's the name of the song that is being turned up/down on the radio?

Its those johnny commercials where theres a nerdy kid in the drivers seat and there's three dudes sitting in the car listening to a song and then one guy says turn it up and its a hip hop song and then the nerd kid says somthin like i need to focus and then he turns it down. Its the commercial where they're just sitting in the car in the driveway. I've been trying to find this song everywhere but can't.

You all must've seen that "after school special" of Johnny and his friends. The problem is the music, where his friend wants to crank it up, while Johnny thinks its unsafe. Any idea what;s the song playing in the car? It sounds brit and poppy.

Been looking everywhere, thanks. :D

okay i was watching tv and the chevy cobalt commercial comes on, and its where its like a game show and they're in front a house and theres a big screen behind the car and the music is loud and the guy 'driving' says 'i cant' concentrate the music is distracting' or something like that and his friend whined after. i want to know the song used in the commercial, badly?
it sounds like M.I.A but im not sure.

oh oh and at the end of the commercial it says to go to johnny.ca
i hope that helps.

someone hellllpppp.

okay i was watching tv and the chevy cobalt commercial comes on, and its where its like a game show and they're in front a house and theres a big screen behind the car and the music is loud and the guy 'driving' says 'i cant' concentrate the music is distracting' or something like that and his friend whined after. i want to know the song used in the commercial, badly?
it sounds like M.I.A but im not sure.

oh oh and at the end of the commercial it says to go to johnny.ca
i hope that helps.

someone hellllpppp.

Back