Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

Is that Josh Lucas doing the voice for the AT&T "all around the world" spots?

Regina King (Ray, Miss Congeniality 2) does the Always tampon commercials ( the "have a happy period" ones)

Hey Waindog, I'm not sure who the Girl in the Moon voice is (it sounds familiar though) but the music - since this is a music forum after all - is from the "True Romance" soundtrack. :D

John Krasinski (Jim from The Office - American version) - Ask.com ad with the people acting like apes.

You must be right because someone else also posted that. I'll have to listen closer there.... :)

Not commercials but I'm constantly hearing celebrity voiceovers on the discovery channels. Just yesterday, John Goodman did one and Morgan Freeman did one. Kelly Rippa is always doing some on the discovery health channel as well.

My best guess for the girl on the moon voice-over is Naomi Watts. I know her normal accent is not american, but after watching Ring2, it might just be her. Any thoughts?

It might be better if everyone read the entire thread before posting... we're getting quite a few being posted that were already posted two months ago. :)

Well, that's expected around here. Once threads get to a certain length, things tend to repeat. :)

i'm so glad i created such a popular thread!

i think i heard zach braff's voice on a commecial the other day. perhaps he's the cottonelle puppy? i'm not sure.

Zach Braff got mentioned as the Cottonelle puppy earlier in your very popular thread :)

Great idea for one by the way. I had no idea Julia Roberts did the AOL one, and it was great to get confirmation on Sutherland doing the new Intel ad.

oh lol. i must not have read that one lol.

i'm learning a lot too. i always thought i heard susan sarandon the stouffer's commercial. now i know!

Yes this is becoming a personal obsession when I actually watch ads now.

I could've sworn Jodie Foster is the voice of the new Coca-Cola company commercials, with the "drop for everything" slogan or however it goes.

I never knew if it was Queen Latifah for Pizza Hut...it sounds like her, but I'm not sure.

P.S. This might be a dumb question, but what does "bump" mean? Lol thanks!

This might be a dumb question, but what does "bump" mean? Lol thanks!

It's not a dumb question. Basically when you post something under a topic it moves or "bumps" that topic to the front of the line. The topics appear in order of most recently posted on. So when someone wants to bring attention to a specific topic that has gotten pushed back so to speak they just add a reply that says bump and it moves it back to the front. Although I think technically it is against most forum rules to do this. ;)

Back