Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

Hey! You beat me to the James Spader car one lol. I think I'm hearing Will Arnett from Arrested Development on the commercials for the Olympics on NBC. Am I right?

Christine Lahti does Oil of Olay, and Billy Crudup is the voice of the Mastercard "Priceless" commercials.

Am I hearing James Spader on an Acura commercial? It sounds like him, but like a lower version of his voice. Is it possible that he's on a Ford commercial and an Acura commercial?

Kevin Spacey, who was great friends with former Honda spokesman, Jack Lemmon, is now doing Honda spots.

Is that John Cusak doing the ad-conclusion, voice over for the "fast" VW ads?

Also, sounds like Jeremy Sisto from Six Feet Under on the Mercedes spots.

Originally posted by waindog@Jan 16 2006, 08:32 AM
Matt Dylan - Pontiac
Gene Hackman - Lowe's
Gene Hackman also does Oppenheimer Funds ( investments? ) and I think Kathryn Erbe?? is doing the Tylenol Arthritis Pain commercial, anyway sounds like her.

Anyone guess who does the voice over for the Miller Genuine Draft "Girl on the Moon"?

Not sure if it's the Girl in the Moon commercial that Ed Norton is voicing...

He's not very famous yet, but John Krasinski (Jim from NBC's The Office) does the voiceover in the ask.com commercial, the one with the monkeys. I'm pretty sure it's him.

Ellen Degeneris does an American Express comercial and I think I heard that lady from Stargate Atlantis on an ad the other day. I'll have to listen for it again.

Back