Catwoman

I'm so happy that Mis Teeq is finally geting some US exposure.

Yeah, that song is pretty decent. :)

You can hear audio samples of the song here. The full length album with the song will be released on Tuesday.

is it the one where she is talking about dying and then living? because I have been trying so hard to find that. its an instrumental track in a tv spot and its not in any of the catwoman trailers. its playing when you see her body floating in water. very calm eerie peaceful music.

Originally posted by Metamorphosis@Jul 9 2004, 07:12 PM
It's a newer version of Britney Spears "Outrageous" it should be out as a single on the 20th if I'm correct.
When was Britney Spears "Outrageous" released? Scandalous by Mis-teeq was recorded two years ago.

You can hear audio samples of the song here.

They've been going for quite a while in the UK, it was only for Carson Daily who was on vacation in Europe and heared it on the radio, that it's getting released in the US.

I know the name of it now it's "Switchback Instrumental" - Celldweller.The only problem is I don't know where to find it.

Originally posted by Elmundo@Jul 25 2004, 02:52 PM
They've been going for quite a while in the UK, it was only for Carson Daily who was on vacation in Europe and heared it on the radio, that it's getting released in the US.
Carson promoted good music? :blink: Wow, we must be near the end of the world.

ok, i hate to bring this movie up when i'm sure everyone would rather forget it, but...

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/trailers/180...08581959&type=t

anyone know the music right after alex borstein says "i'm sorry, what was that?" and halle replies, "allergies."??? i've already seen that celldweller's instrumental version of switchback was in the trailer, but this music here really doesn't sound like it to me.

Back